Thank you for your interest in CPM! We are delighted to provide some information about our practice group. We look forward to welcoming you to a meeting and/or answering any questions you may have. When you join CPM you are joining like-minded professionals who are committed to helping families resolve conflict in a respectful and healing process. We are passionate about practice excellence and peace building. We work together, play together, learn together, and together bring collaborative ideals into the community. We look forward to getting to know you.
We meet the 2nd Tuesday of each month in the Community Meeting Room, 2nd floor, at the Town Center (southern end, above Barnes and Noble). We are an organization of independent attorneys, licensed mental health professionals, licensed financial specialists, and other interested professionals. CPM is open to guests during meetings that have not been reserved for confidential case consultation. To inquire about attending an open meeting, please email Liz Salin at firstname.lastname@example.org
We meet at the second floor Community conference room of the Town Center in Corte Madera, across from Schwab. The conference room is right where both the elevators and outside stairs let onto the 2nd floor. Meeting times are 12:00 to 1:30.
To join CPM requires:
- Twelve (12) hours of approved basic collaborative training
- Active participation in at least one CPM committee
- Active licensure in your discipline
- Complete a training log with dues payment (dues include IACP membership)
To maintain membership:
- Regular attendance of meetings (at least 6 meetings per calendar year) or a 2-hour presentation (requires board approval)
- 24 hours additional hours of training each 24 months
If you would like to become a member, please contact Kristine Stewart, email@example.com; (415) 485-9290.
- Collaborative Practice California: www.cpcal.org
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals: www.collaborativepractice.com